Registering an organization
It is possible to register an organization in various parts of the Data Intelligence Hub, within the personal profile (“Affiliation” section) or by opening up the account selection menu and clicking on the drop-down arrow on the top right. You can click on “+ Organization” here to open an overlay.
- You may first be prompted to fill out some details for your personal profile.
- Complete the “Register organization” form and send your request to us.
- You will receive an e-mail from our customer service team regarding the next steps.
- If this does not happen: It may take a few days for your organization account to be confirmed. During this time, we will check the business details to ensure that only registered companies and public institutions are actually registered on the B2B platform.
Do you wish to purchase, process, or monetize data? Since, depending on the type of your organization, there are different usage and business models available with the Data Intelligence Hub, one of our customer advisers will call you and discuss all of the options with you.
Following the conversation with our customer service team
You will receive an e-mail from our customer service team confirming your organizational account. You can now:
- Purchase data offers
- Publish your own data offers in the Marketplace
- And, if you have booked the corresponding options, use commercial analysis tools
Managing the organization
In the account selection menu at the top left of every page, you will see four links beneath the name of your organization:
To change details and use the associated functions (depending on your user rights), switch to the relevant area.
You can switch between the areas not only in the account selection menu, but also using the tabs displayed below it.
Profile (of the organization)
Every data offer in the Marketplace of the Data Intelligence Hub is linked to a data provider’s profile. This contains a description of the company or institution. You can customize it with your logo and promote offers using case studies and sample data.
When creating the relevant data offer, you can specify whether your Provider profile should be visible publicly or only for specific user groups.
As a further option, you can present your data offers publicly in a branded environment, using a separate URL.
Note: Only users with administrator rights and who belong to the organization can create, extend, or change the Provider profile.
Creating an organization profile
Open the Profile option in the account selection menu or via the tab.
You will see an overview with the four segments:
- General information
- Top offers
… which are initially empty.
Later, you will see your current details here, and on the top right of each segment, an “edit” icon (pen). Click on this icon to change the details in a segment.
You can open a preview of your profile at any time to see what it looks like for other users.
Completing the organization profile
Click on the “Edit” icon (pen) to open an overlay with the input mask for the corresponding segment, e.g., “Communication”.
To configure the remaining segments for the Profile, click on the corresponding option in the sidebar:
- General information (description, images)
- Communication (contact, online)
- Top offers (data highlights)
- Branding (fonts, colors)
A status indicator tells you the extent to which the segments on your PROFILE are already complete.
When creating a profile, you can add information at any time and on any sub-page.
Below this, you will see a “Publish” button: as soon as the status of all segments is “yellow”, you can publish your entries at any time, on any sub-page, during profile creation.
Editing sidebar segments
- General information
Describe your organization (*required information).
Which area(s) is your organization involved in? In the dropdown menu, activate the checkbox(es) next to the relevant suggestions. By clicking on the “X” directly below the title line of the drop-down, you can remove all areas of focus and reselect.
- Own images
- Logo: If desired, upload a logo from your PC or server using drag-and-drop or file search. The logo will appear in the header of your organization profile.To replace your logo, delete the previous one by clicking on the delete symbol (trashcan). You can now upload or select a new graphic.
- Background: Choose one image file as the background for the header of your provider profile. Please upload the image in the specified format – otherwise it will be cropped automatically: 1440×240 pixels, file formats: jpg, jpeg, png, max. file size: 10 MB.
To replace the background image, delete the previous one by clicking on the delete symbol (trashcan). You can now upload or select a new graphic.
- Choose a contact person from the members of your organization who are already registered in the Data Intelligence Hub (your organization’s team) for visitors to your Provider profile.
- Specify the URLs (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, XING, YouTube) under which your organization is represented on social media and under which WhatsApp number it can be reached.
- Specify the URL for your organizations’ website (homepage).
- Top offers
Up to nine of your offers are displayed as highlights on your organization profile – initially at random.
- In the top section of the page, you will see a list entitled “Highlights”.
- If you have already defined nine highlights, you can update this list by removing the checkmark next to the highlights. This also minimizes the “[Number] of 9” information.
- Below the list of highlights, your organization’s remaining data offers are displayed (without checkmarks).
- Using the offer filter, you can make a pre-selection. Set a checkmark in the box next to the offers that you want to mark as highlights – they then move to the “Highlights” section.
One way for organizations to use the Data Intelligence Hub is in a branded variant of the Marketplace. To present your offer using an individual look, the slider must be set to “Enable branded profile”.You will see the URL of your branded profile in the line below and can copy it if required.
- Colors and fonts
In addition to the logo and header background, you can also select a color scheme (by clicking on the desired combination) and font (from the drop-down menu) here for your provider profile. You can see the effect in the example cutout which applies the combination of settings directly.
In this area, you can manage (if you have the relevant admin rights) the platform users belonging to your organization.
Select the Team option using the tab or switch to this option in the account selection menu.
Managing the team
- You will see all verified users assigned to the organization (team members) at this point and the persons who have been invited to join the team – the latter labeled as “pending”.
- The team list can be sorted (according to the team member’s e-mail address: A – Z, Z – A) and searched (all team members matching with the letter sequence in the search; e.g. by entering “max” you will find the colleagues email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You can additionally remove one or more people from the organization’s team via the checkbox selection and editing menu above the list.
Expanding the team
- An overlay will open. To invite others to join your organization’s team, enter their e-mail addresses.
- The invited person will receive an e-mail with a link for personal registration. Users who have already registered on the Data Intelligence Hub personally will receive an invitation to your team; they can confirm they belong to the organization by clicking on the link in the e-mail.
- When you send the invitation, the overlay will close.
- If the person has already been invited – perhaps by a colleague – to join the team, you will be shown a corresponding notification.
Units (of the organization)
Here (if you have the relevant admin rights) you can manage cost centers, departments, or other units that wish to or should process, offer, or order data within your organization on their own behalf.
Select the Units option using the tab or switch to this option in the account selection menu. You will see an overview with the units assigned to the organization.
You can sort (by name, URL, address: A – Z, Z – A) and browse this list. You can edit a unit and delete one or more organizational units via the checkbox selection and editing menu above the list.
Creating or editing a unit
When you click on the “Add unit” button, an overlay opens; likewise, if you activate the checkbox for a unit and then click on the “Edit” icon (pen) in the editing menu of the unit overview.
To add and change details, click on the corresponding point in the sidebar:
- General information
Update and add the name and description for the unit.
If desired, upload a logo from your PC or server using drag-and-drop or file search. The logo will appear in the header of the unit’s profile. To replace the logo, delete the previous one by clicking on the delete symbol (trashcan). You can now upload or select a new graphic.
Enter the address and website of the unit here.
“Save” all details using the button beneath the sidebar. The prerequisite is that all required fields (in this case only the name of the unit) have been completed. The overlay closes.
If an organizational unit is no longer to be displayed on your Provider profile, delete it via the editing menu of the unit overview (activate relevant checkbox, click on recycle bin symbol).
Select the organization details option in the account selection menu or via the tab.
You will see the details regarding your company. These can be changed after being checked and confirmed by the platform operator.
Request changes to organization details
The “Request changes” button on the Details page opens (if you have the relevant admin rights) a form in the overlay. There you will see:
- The previous business and contact details, which you can change as required.
- Contact person
- Name the reason for the change request in the input field below.
Everything just how you want it? Send us your change request …
… or, if you wish to cancel the process: close the overlay by clicking the “X”.