Search data offers
You can find matching offers using a keyword search.
If your search does not return any results,
- check that you have spelled the search term correctly
- try it with
- fewer search terms
- a superordinate search term
Sorting and filtering data offers
You can sort the results of your search, as well as all offers (“View all”), and refine them by using filters.
Use the drop-down menu to sort your search results by relevance, topicality, and popularity.
You can also filter your search results by clicking on a filter above the search results and defining your preferred parameters:
- Formats, period, topics, license types, region
Set one or more checkmarks in the filter selection menus. Next to each option, the number of corresponding available offers is displayed.
- More filters
Depending on the size of your screen, one or more filters can be seen. You can use the “More filters” option to refine very large numbers of results even further. This option can be found on the right-hand side of the filter bar.
When you click on “More filters”, an overlay opens containing one or more selection menus so you can filter according to features such as license types, for example. Next to each option, the number of corresponding available offers is displayed. To filter results, set one or more checkmarks next to the properties you would like to use.
With this filter, you can narrow down the search results to a specific time period:
Clicking on the drop-down arrow behind “Time period” opens a calendar view (current month). Define the desired time period by
- using the arrow buttons to choose the month in the current year and selecting your start and end date in these months.
- If the time period you are looking for is more than a year long, click on the month – this opens a second, smaller calendar view with months and the current year above it. Use the arrows to move to the year in which the time period begins. Click on the month and then select the day you are looking for from the monthly view.
- Follow the same process to find the end of the time period – jump to the year in question, click on the month, select the day.
With this filter, you can narrow down the search results to the geographical reference of the data contained within those offers, (geospatial reference). Adjust the slider to the “on” position and the input option will be displayed:
Zoom and move the map which is displayed using your cursor and the “+” and “–” buttons.
Confirm your selection by clicking “Apply”. Click on “Cancel” at the bottom of the overlay to remove all “More filter” settings. The overlay closes, and you are returned to the page with the (if applicable, filtered) offers.
Sorting the filtered results list
You can sort the results list by relevance, topicality, and popularity by clicking on the corresponding entries in the drop-down menu.
Removing and changing filters
Click on the “X” next to a filter to remove it, so that offers without this restriction are again displayed in your results list.
You can remove all other filters by clicking on the “X” next to “More filters”. In order to change just a number of the additional filters, click on “More filters”. The overlay will open again. Here you can adapt all other filters and “Apply” your changes.